RELEASE AGENTS FOR THE MOULDING OF THERMOSET R:
Our Laboratories have developed a range of release agents, all exclusively water based, specially formulated for the moulding of thermoset resins by themselves or pre-mixed with thermoplastic polymers. Used in the Automotive Industry for the production of; headliners, acoustic and thermal insulation pads, carpets or into the friction materials such as brake pads and clutches.
The products are prepared in different dilutions ready for use or supplied as a concentrate to be diluted with water on site, providing complete product flexibility to find the perfect end product.
The range includes either silicone based or silicone free products.
- Environmentally friendly products;
- Multiple releases from each release agent application;
- Dilutable with water;
- High quality finish moulded items;
- Low build up.
- Ready to use;
- In concentrated form to be diluted with water;
- Silicone oil free;
- Mould cleaning solutions: highly effective.
- Transportation: automotive, railway, motorcycles;
- Home appliances.