PRODUCTS FOR POLYURETHANE MOULDING
Decades of research, experience and working with our customer’s production processes has enabled us to develop a full range of primary and auxiliary products to facilitate the molding of all types of polyurethane.
- Easy application
- Low environmental impact due to reduced consumption, and eco-friendly raw materials
- Low build up
- Tailor made formulations adapted to our customers production process
A range of products specifically developed to allow problem-free demoulding of all types of Polyurethanes: expanded foams such as Flexible – HR – Visco elastic – Rigid low density for insulation, Rim both RRim and SRim, Integral skin, Microcellular and Elastomers.
Water based release agents;
- Pleasant surface finish and dry touch;
- Easy to apply with air mix spray equipment;
- Reduced consumption compared to traditional release agents.
Concentrated release agents;
- Solvent free;
- Ready for use through automated application
- May be diluted on site
High solids release agents;
- Safer solvents, ready for use
- Easy to be apply with air mix spray equipment
- Reduced consumption
Diluted release agents solvent based;
- Ready to use
- Extremely versatile and very easy to use in any condition
The colour pastes are high strength liquid dispersions of organic and inorganic pigments in different highly compatible carriers with either polyester or polyether polyurethane systems.
Used to give the desired colour to the polyurethane or to give a colour background before painting.
Dosed from 0.5 to 5 % into the polyol depending on the polyurethane system used or depending on your needs.
Suitable for in-head auto dosing or bulk pigmentation into the polyol, of all PU types.
- Based and formulated colours in eco friendly non reactive carriers
- Colours formulated with Stabilizer additives
- Based and formulated colours in reactive and polyol based carriers
- Anti-UV additives to be added as required
In MOULD COATINGS
Specially designed paint applied directly into the mould immediately after the application of the release agent which is transferred to the manufactured article at the end of the polyurethane reaction.
Our in-mould paint greatly reduces post paint preparation and application times, giving the molded article the desired effects whilst eliminating any molding defects.
- Water based in-mould coatings, either neutral for colour self formulation
- Single pack coatings with the option to add a crosslinker to increase the mechanical and chemical resistance
- Water based paste for colour self formulation
- RAL, Pantone and bespoke colour formulations
- Cleaning solutions for moulds
- UV stabilizer
- Antistatic and conductive additives
- Transprotation: automotive, railway, motorcycles, marine;