PRODUCTS FOR PAINTING PLASTICS
We provide a range of coating products for direct application onto plastic materials that provide optimum chemical and physical characteristics. Our coatings can be applied to a wide range of materials and offer an infinite number of aesthetic finishes to satisfy all customer requirements.
- Reduced drying times;
- Superior high gloss aesthetic finish with the possibility of innumerable effects;
- Excellent adhesion even to difficult substrates;
- High abrasion, petrol, alcohol and perfumes resistance;
- The process is free from any polluting by-products;
- Coatings compatible with all types of printing methods.
- Single component paints
- Two component paints
- Ancillaries products
SINGLE COMPONENT COATINGS
Products directly applied to the substrate characterized by their high abrasion resistance. Ease of application and rapid drying time increases productivity. Coatings can be coloured in an infinite number of shades and tones and /or matted, such that it is possible to obtain an unlimited number of effects.
TWO COMPONENT COATINGS
Products directly applied to the substrate characterized by high chemical and abrasion resistance.
In addition to the high abrasion resistance this product exhibits high chemical resistance (alcohol, essences, perfume etc) due to additional polymer crosslinking.
As with the single component coating an infinite number of effects can be achieved, including opacity.
- Concentrated soluble dyes to be added in protective coatings
Soluble dyes that create colours and effects across the entire visible spectrum
- Matting agents for special effects
Provides a guaranteed matt finish to any surface.
- Metallizing agents for metallic effects
- Primer to improve adhesion to difficult substrates
Products applied directly to the polypropylene substrate to promote adhesion of the base coat
- Specific diluents
Large range of thinners that will maintain optimum coating properties to accommodate varying working or application parameters.
- Packaging for cosmetics;
- Car and motorcycle accessories;
- Door Furniture;
- Designer items;
- Shop fittings;
- Ornaments and glass bottles with high added value;
- Furniture components;
- Christmas decorations